onsdag 14 juli 2010

Bicycle rides all over the place

Today I thought I'd UL a coupple of pics from my trip to Burens Cove, you'll have to wait until later to see pictures that are actually from there. ;-) 


Water


I’ve been riding my bike a lot lately! The day after the trip to Burens Cove I took a ride to Ängalag on behalf of my current employers, but had the time to take some pictures of my own at the same time. Then yesterday I went for a ride past Broddarp through some scenic areas and in a wide circle returned home again.


Volvo BM
A veteran, atleast 40 y.o. Many farmers here still use them alongside newer models


 I still only went though 1/5 of all the pictures from Burens Cove, and though many of them are dupes and will be scrapped, it will still take some time to develop and post-process them all. Friday is my last day of work, so I guess I'll have to make the best out of the few days I have left with their camera, then I'll have to buy one of my own :P 


Cobweb & Metal Wire



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar