torsdag 25 februari 2010

Hey people. 2010 has been a rather intense year so far, believe it or not. Studies, a premature move to a new, more central apartement, work of different kinds, and it looks as though I'll be writing music for a movie short, allthough that's still in what I'd consider it's initial stages.

A few weeks ago I uploaded an technotune of sorts, "Puck Pulka II", and now I'm slowly migrating from Reverbnation to Ubetoo with all my material. I intend to keep the reverbnation account, but with only excerpts available and it won't be my primary showcase anymore.

What Ubetoo has to offer is simply superior atm.

The records I announced in my first or so post will probably be delayed, atleast some of them.

Lately I've uploaded some new (and some old) tracks. Above all I'd like to mention "Drunkard" and "Oh No! (Emone Mix)" - The former previously unreleased, the latter hietherto available only as a preview. Last in this post, I should mention that I signed up for a "Summer hit" competition with "To hermeto", though i renamed it "Love summer, hate hits" to fit the occasion.

Dig iT!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar