måndag 19 juli 2010

Jobsearch and a new camera

The Nikon D80 I've been using lately wasn't mine, I got my hands on it through the time-limited job I had here, which ended yesterday. After the past month, being without a systematic doesn't sit good with me at all, I'm addicted!

The D80 is a bit expensive for my wallet, so after lots of research I've decided on a D3000. I know, it's a coupple of steps down from the D80, but I'm hoping I'll be satisfied with it anyhow... Will I?


A cure for cancer



My reasons for choosing the D3000 are as follows;

* It's in my pricerange

* It's a Nikon, and I'm expecting it to be quite similar in handling to the D80.

* It's 10mpx, has image-stabilization for when you use it in-hand and can take photos in RAW (NEF) format. (+ 11 point AF, not to be frowned upon!)

* I like the fact that I'll be able to buy old nikkor/vivitar/etc lenses and use them with the D3000. As I've found out during my research, nikkon didn't change their lense mounting system since 1959 - I've already found myself a Vivitar Series1 35-200mm lens - Reverse Lens Macro Photography Here I come!

What do you guys think, Will I be satisfied with my buy?
Share your opinions, comments and experiences with the D3000!


 
Dude, Where's my car V1/2




Today I've been jobhunting, mailed out a couple of applications and read a ton of ads. Not the most exciting way to spend a day, but I'll be happy I did it once I find me a new job a little down the road.

Besides; it's pretty grey outside today, and I don't have my camera yet. Perhaps it will arrive tomorrow.



Night Tree

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar