söndag 4 juli 2010

Latest news from the world of music



Ecstasy 
Two different photos layered on top of eachother + postrender 


Since I started working with graphics I've been completely inactive in the audio dept. Despite having a good five or ten tracks awaiting completion, none of them will be meeting the public eye (ear?) anytime soon.

With this in mind, it feels kinda nice to be able to announce that I undertook a serious Ubetoo-update this evening and uploaded a dozen old tracks. Theese are the tracks that was uploaded:

By Notre Voyage
Grotesquely Beautiful
Piracy

By The Rayman Band
All the things
New Shoes
Floating
Winter Winds
Defiant Song
The Skies

By Rayman Solo (=Me)
Treasure It Always
Madam I
Mauvaise-Foi Male
Slightly Spotted, Strangely Square (classical piece)
----
Perhaps I forgot a track or two, if so, I ask for your understanding.



Klara Kyrka
Photo taken w. my cell. Colorfilter applied @ postprocess to enhance saturation..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar