tisdag 27 juli 2010

Summer's end

Well, that might be a premature statement, but in a way it is. I'm going back to Stockholm tomorrow, and that leaves me with a bit of mixed feelings. I've enjoyed my visit in Skåne this time. 


Random Occurrences

Today I'm tired as hell. I didn't get proper sleep for two nights in a row, and tomorrow I'll have to get up at six in the morning at the latest if I want to catch my flight. I'm grumpy.

Rocks

I went for a last photoshoot in Båstad today, but didn't feel very inspired. Nothing looked photo-worthy and at the end I started photographing ugly things instead. Picking the uglyest of uglys as subjects and trying to find an interesting angle actually improved my mood for a little while. 

The pictures above are from the 14th when I visited Hovs Hallar. (Sweden, Skåne, Bjäre). The picture below is from right outside of Torekov. (Swe, Skå, Bj)

The good old days


I think I'll take a nap now. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar