tisdag 6 juli 2010

Random pictures and math

Today has been pretty intense for me. I took work with me home and spent a good fourteen hours of my day just working, working working, it's fun to get caught up in something, especially when it's a bit challenging.

Normally, I both hate and fear maths, but under the right circumstances, I can forget about the actual math and see it more as a riddle of sorts. Then it's irresistable to me.

Anyways. I had problems deciding on what pictures to upload today, so finally I decided not to choose.



Winter 14
Taken with my cellphone last winter outside of Jordbro


  
Overlay Mania

This pic was also taken with my cell (all of the pictures in this post are) Not only did I layer it several times, I did a whole lof of other stuff too.. Don't even remember what anymore. :)



Lars Lejonborg

I had the good fortune of running into Swedish politician Lars Lejonborg earlier this spring, he kindly gave me directions and let me snap a photo of him with my cell.. As if it knew who it was taking a picture of, it delivered better quality than it ever have before or since.. Or is it just Lars' charisma?

Goodnight ppl, sleep tight!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar