lördag 10 juli 2010

A session at Burens Cove

Today I rode my bike to Burensvik (Burens Cove) in search of "le photogenique".

Burens Cove is a beautiful nature reserve and I hadn't been down there for a long time - I believe it must be a decade at least - so the ride was a pleasant opportunity to reminisce.

I had taken a good 50 photos before I even got down there, and I arrived at my destination around half past five. Though I didn’t choose Burens Cove at random, I must say that it exceeded my expectations by a long stretch! The photogenique was everywhere I looked, and I just couldn’t stop shooting.

While transferring the first 112 photos onto my laptop, I wished I had someone there with me who could take a photo of me, as I was sitting in the grass out in the middle of nowhere with my high-tech equipment, surrounded by cattle. It felt kinda special.

I continued the session until 8:30 pm, by which time I had taken 538 photos. Then I left for home as I was starving, and ignored most photo opportunities on the way. All I could think of was the leftovers from my Beuf Bourgogne.

Now awaits picking and choosing, discarding, developing from Raw, post-rendering and uploading onto dA, after which it will become available in portions here on the blog.

Keep watching. This will take some time.




A dream



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar